DetailsTHIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM. IT CANNOT BE RETURNED, ONLY EXCHANGEDA tank that performs just as much as it flatters. The ruching adds feminine details, while the design of this longer tank means it won’t move during your workouts.
- Moderately fitted
- High support internal adjustable bra
- Cool to the touch, naturally wicking material to keep you comfortable and dry
- Low-shine material so you only draw attention for the right reasons
- Flatlock stitching to protect you from chafing
- Smooth fabric that resists pet hair
- Unusually soft and supportive Nylon/Spandex blend
- Unique stretch thread, so your clothes move with you. No matter what you're doing
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Bra not meant for superboobs
- I love the princess seams and the ruching of this top. However, I wear a P-cup bra and the built-in one is nowhere near that. With the bra, I could either pop out the top or give myself a quad-boob. After a bra-ectomy, it fits great... with a strapless bra. I liked it enough to get a second one, but they will be strictly for leisure wear rather than athletic wear. I wish there was an option to forego the bra rather than risk ruining the garment to cut it out myself.
- Highly Recommend
- It's a great workout shirt! I did yoga with mine and it never moved or shifted. I didn't have to worry about flashing anyone, and I didn't have to adjust it so it would cover my stomach and lower back for the entire hour of yoga.
- Built in bras just don't work.
I wear a 38J bra, and the vast majority of the time I don't love tanks with built in bras, but because I love the other things I've ordered from Manifesta, I thought I'd give this a try.
Unfortunately, I can't wear this one at all.
I wish they offered it without the shelf-bra.
- Best Fit Ever!
- I have spent far too much time looking for, trying on, and becoming stuck in workout clothes and sports bras over the past few months. Since nothing in stores has fit me properly, I have to admit that I was scared of ordering online. To be honest, I was pretty skeptical that my Manifesta clothes would fit. Well I have been proven very very wrong. This is THE most amazing, well-fitting, beautifully-made, gorgeous tank I have ever put on my body! I could not love it more. And it has a built-in bra. That fits. And actually is supportive. Here's why this top works for me: I'm 5'10 and this tank is a great length. Not too short (which is a huge problem for me normally), but not too long that it's in my way. I ordered the Violet size. I normally wear a 14, and was a little nervous that this top would be loose - but it is perfect. It is fitted, but not tight, and is very flattering, if I do say so myself! It is also (thankfully) easy to put on and take off. Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but I hate getting stuck and twisted up in tanks and sports bras. Not an issue at all with this tank! I am so happy that decided to give Manifesta a try. Can't wait for my first yoga practice in my awesome new tank!
- This is my new fave tank ever. I look hit in it lol so I can wear it all day around town before a workout and feel great! I have D sized chest and a bit of a tummy and this tank accentuates and hides all the right ways. It feels so good on because it is made so well. Hard to describe, but you don't even have to try it on to feel how thick (but flexible and breathable) this high quality material is. This puppy won't be falling apart after washing (though I love it so much I don't like to machine dry it but I'm sure you can). I ordered the blue, in the size above Rose (Lily??) Im drawing a blank on my size, but it fits like a glove. Very sex and modest at the same time! I look naturally curvy and hot as opposed to inappropriately trying to be hot at the gym :) Great job making women feel strong, smart, and attractive, Manifesta!
- REALLY FLATTERING AND COMFORTABLE!
- This top is PERFECT. The ruching creates a very flattering look for any size. I'm always very self-conscious about having rolls of fat around my bra line when I wear workout clothes, but the high back line and built-in bra really prevent that! The built-in bra also provides enough support, so I don't have to wear another one underneath and feel like I'm suffocating. I'm very impressed with this top!!
- HAPPILY STRAPPING MY LADIES INTO THE LADIES FIRST TANK!
I am 6.5 months pregnant. It's getting real hard to find tops that cover my belly. I don't want to spend money on maternity work out clothes that I will only wear for a few months.
Enter the Ladies First Tank.
The ruching provides some extra room and give for the belly for now, but I can tell that it will lay flat and be flattering for later when I don't have a pumpkin sized human inside of me. In fact, I feel like the design of this shirt will help me feel comfortable working out post-baby, as it is NOT super tight on the belly, so it is a bit more forgiving for bellies with a bit more fluff. For now, I am loving the fit and stretch it gives me- but while staying in place without having to readjust.
Here is my most favorite part of the tank... as a lady with a larger chest that is continually expanding during pregnancy, I struggle to keep these girls under control while working out. This tank has a built in bra... and if you are ALSO a larger chested woman, I know what you are thinking' "built-in bras are never enough for me- these girls RELALY need to be strapped in!" You have never seen a built-in bra like this before. It is made of a sturdy, supportive material with great elastic and even has its own bra closure in the back to really hold em down. You will be amazed. AH-MAZED.
- In love
- This is the first athletic tank that actually gave me the support my chest needs. Not only is it practical for my shape but i felt so confident and sexy! I can not wait to order one in each color.
- Not for apple-shaped women
- As an apple-shaped woman I've desperately searched for a top with a built in bra that has enough room for my belly. I thought this would be it. Sadly, the bra part is MUCH too big for my breasts and does not hold them in place while the fabric sags at the top. Meanwhile, the belly portion is too tight and accentuates my outwards curves. This top might be great for someone with an hourglass shape or big breasts, but if you're apple-shaped like me, don't get it.