This capri is our baby. It was our first design, and it took dozens of hours to get the fit just right. It has a slightly longer length and a smooth, lux feel so even when your workout is being mean, these capris are treating you like royalty.
- Curvy fit
- Mid-rise for more support
- Wide double waistband stays put and protects you from unwanted curves
- Cool to the touch, naturally wicking material to keep you comfortable and dry
- Low-shine material so you only draw attention for the right reasons
- Flatlock stitching to protect you from chafing
- Smooth fabric that resists pet hair
- Unusually soft and supportive Nylon/Spandex blend with moderate compression
- Unique stretch thread, so your clothes move with you. No matter what you're doing
- Remember, we have a curvy fit, so if you usually have to size up to fit your thighs and butt, you won't have to here
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Thanks For This Size Revolution
These pants are really well made. You can't see through them at all, and they don't shrink in the washer or dryer. They also fit PERFECTLY. I don't have to constantly pull up my pants when I'm running now!
As someone recovering from an eating disorder, it is so refreshing to not have to look at numbers when picking out my size. I've spent way too much of my life obsessing over numbers on the scale and on my clothes tags, so it's such a relief to be able to order a Lily or a Rose instead of some arbitrary number that is only useful in making me feel "too big." These size names don't rank women according to their size; they simply accept that women come in different shapes and sizes and that they're all perfect. It's great to see healthy, fit, and beautiful women modeling these clothes.
- Thank you, Manifesta!!
These are my absolute new favorite workout pants! I've never seen another athletic clothing brand actually cater to athletes' bodies and curvier sizes. They fit incredibly well- SO much better than any other brand I've worn (and believe me, I've tried a lot!). I am also extremely impressed by the quality of these pants; the seams are incredibly strong, and the fabric is not at all see through. The fact that they're made in the USA using sustainably-sourced materials is a huge plus as well :)
Thank you, Manifesta, for using real women of all shapes and sizes as fit models instead of a set of numbers- it makes a huge difference!
- WHEN YOU GOT MAD CURVES, MA- DROP IT LIKE A SQUAAAAAAAT
- I received these pants 3 days ago and first tested them out by wearing them to my prenatal yoga class. That's right, y'all. I am 6.5 months pregnant and getting pretty large- so curves galore even more than what is typical for my already curvy bod- and these pants still fit comfortably and DID NOT MOVE while I was practicing yoga. This is important to me because often times previous work out pants I have owned tends to shift, slide, and move, causing me to have to stop my work out or yoga practice and adjust several times- so annoying and messes up my groove. Not only are they comfortable, they are cute! I have already gotten many compliments on them! That's right, folks... I may have only gotten them 3 days ago, but I washed and re-wore them again today because they are so comfy and versatile. Most importantly- these pants feel REALLY well made. The material is perfect- even when stretched, you cannot see through it at all and it is somehow a bit slimming/shaping, even on a pregnant woman.
- LOVE THESE! NEED THEM IN EVERY COLOR!!
- These are my all time favorite compression capris! The fabric is nice and thick. The cut is flattering. And the color on the bottom is fun. They also stay in place... for a curvy girl this is essential! Highly recommended!!
- Slim thighs for once
- This design is beyond perfect! My thighs are my least favorite part of my body and shopping for anytype of atheltic bottoms are always a nightmare. Most pants ive tried are either too baggy in the waist and too tight in the thighs. These pants made my legs look slim and fit my waist perfect! I couldnt believe it. Never have atheltic pants fit and felt so amazing.