DetailsFirst, we joined Lineagewear’s high-waisted legging design with Manifesta’s famous buttery-soft fabric. Then, we dressed it up with everyone’s favorite punctuation: the semicolon. Whether you love the semicolon because it’s a symbol of hope and support for those who struggle with mental illness, or because it’s a sexy merger of closely related independent clauses, these leggings will inspire you to keep going - no matter what your workout brings. So don’t sweat it; just keep going.
* Extra high, contoured waist
* No center seam and an angled inseam
* Polyester/Spandex blend brushed inside for extra softness
A portion of proceeds from each item in this collection will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- At last, somneoe who
- At last, somneoe who comes to the heart of it all
- Confidence and comfort
- I've been wearing these in yoga classes for the last few weeks, and I haven't had to pull them up and readjust during class at all! I like that the semicolon pattern is unusual. I'm one of the curvier women in my class, and in these leggings I feel as stylish and good-looking as the women who have many more choices in yoga apparel.