DetailsThis hoodie is an all-star player - it's perfect with jeans, for a cool morning run, and for pregnant and nursing mothers! The fabric for the slate and heathered wine is a bit lighter than what we've used previously, and it's brushed inside for added softness, while the black is the same supportive fabric you've already come to know and love. And this top is offered in even more sizes. So go ahead, try it out!
(Size up for a looser look like on the model wearing slate and wine)
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- My fave
- This hoodie is just so many wonderful things. As always with this product line the material quality is excellent. But the design of this hoodie is so flattering and so attractive and goes perfectly with my desire to be able to run around and accomplish things and get a workout in without having to change. It's really cute and fashionable and I almost hate to wear it for working out because I love it so much comma but it's great for jogging Outdoors when I need a little warm. I feel like it could flatter just about any figure. I had to have it in both colors. Each color has a slightly different feel of material but I love them both.
- Awesome hoodie!
- I absolutely love my KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HOODIE. I wear it everywhere! Shopping, to appointments, and even riding horses. It's flexible, light and I think it hugs my body in all the right places. I cannot wait to get more clothing from Manifesta!
- Love, Love, LOVE!!!! Can't say enough good things about this hoodie. Soft and stretchy, perfectly comfortable, and made with the utmost attention to detail. Another win for Manifesta!
- MY #1 FAVORITE CLOTHING ITEM EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
The title does not deceive. This is legit my absolute favorite hoodie- no, article of clothing- that I have ever owned. I don't think a review can do it justice... it is simply: comfortable, SOFT (so so soft on the inside!), warm (but not too warm where you feel all sweaty and clammy), flattering, versatile, EXCELLENT quality (but, everything I have gotten from Manifesta always is), washes well, wicking for workouts, fits super well (no moving around, even with the criss cross front- you might wonder if they would kinda flop down and leave one side of your girls hanging out- nope, never), and fun (its the little things- I heart thumb holes!).
Not everyone who wears this will appreciate or care about this, but you will if you ever decide to breastfeed a baby (as I am currently)... this is THE perfect shirt for nursing. I have spent the better part of this winter feeling frustrated that I had no long sleeve tops that worked to breastfeed in, and whenever I asked breastfeeding pros fro advice, they always told me to wear a tank top with some kind of a shell over top. That's annoying, cumbersome, and usually leaves me cold. This hoodie is the perfect answer to that! I am warm and have super easy and discrete access to nurse. And as I mentioned before, the criss cross front stays in place when I DON'T want access- and pops right back into place once I am done breastfeeding. No stretching out or anything.
If you are on the fence- get this hoodie. I promise you will love it and not want to ever take it off.
- MORE THAN JUST A HOODIE....
Manifesta apparel is more than just active wear. While it is practical in the physical sense as clothing, by filling the gap for curvy fit at any size, it also nurtures the mind/body connection by challenging the concept of numerical sizing. Wearing these garments helps me in my journey along the path of Mindfulness as taught by my nutritionist. I am a recovering Anorexic and unfortunately have devoted far too much of my life on attaining a number on a tag, rather than simply "being". Through the tenants of Self-Compassion I am learning to embrace living and finding Manifesta has helped me tremendously in attaining this new, healthy mindset.
Not only is the fit and quality of this hoodie SUPERB, but on the days when I struggle with body image the most, it is my go-to piece, like a security blanket for all my body anxieties :) Seeing the name of a flower on the tag is grounding and I can always count on the longer length and princess seams to provide the most flattering fit and overall coverage. I love this hoodie for lounging, hiking, running errands, apres run, and snow days.
In comparison to other outdoor apparel, this hoodie is far better than anything from REI, Patagonia, Columbia, or North Face. Although many big name brands may offer a broad range of sizes, Manifesta is the only company I have found that caters to CURVY women across the board. **As a major plus: The crossover design is so convenient for us nursing moms! Not only is there easy access but there is actually room for my larger cup size due to breastfeeding.
The only improvement for this hoodie would be to make a medium or lightweight,non-fleece version of the same style for year-round wear (hint, hint!)
- Almost perfect
I train people to do Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE®) and need clothes I can move freely in when I do. My hoodie came in the mail today, and I haven't taken it off since. It feels like it was made for me, and I agree with the customer who said it's the tuxedo of hoodies. It's snazzy!
The only thing that's missing is a pocket big enough to hold a cell phone. I can imagine myself wearing this everywhere, and a pocket in back, like a bike jersey, in front, like your typical hoodie, or on the side or sleeve, like some of my Duluth Trading Company sweatshirts have had would make it 100% perfect.
But this is close. Very, very close. Thank you!
- so nice I bought it twice
- I bought this first in slate & wine. I wore it to work out, I wore it to travel, I wore it to my MRI, I wore it to work, and I wore it on weekends. Clearly I was going to need another one of these so I bought the black one too. Fabric-wise the grey material is softer and has more of a relaxed fit while the black one feels more like a typical moisture-wicking fabric and has a tighter fit. As someone with a ridiculously large chest, I always appreciate empire waists that hit where they're supposed to rather than cutting across my nipples and wrap silhouettes that don't slip until half my breasts are hanging out. It's great at keeping rain off me too.