This capri kicks it up a notch with flattering seams designed to streamline your curves. There’s nothing not to love about this high-performing capri.
- Curvy fit
- Mid-rise for more support
- Wide double waistband stays put and protects you from unwanted curves
- Cool to the touch, naturally wicking material to keep you comfortable and dry
- Low-shine material so you only draw attention for the right reasons
- Flatlock stitching to protect you from chafing
- Smooth fabric that resists pet hair
- Unusually soft and supportive Nylon/Spandex blend with moderate compression
- Unique stretch thread, so your clothes move with you. No matter what you're doing
- Remember, we have a curvy fit, so if you usually have to size up to fit your thighs and butt, you won't have to here
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- New runner finds her perfect running capris!!
- I took up running about a year ago and have spent that entire year looking for capris that would stay put during a run - aka the waist wouldn't roll down and the bottoms wouldn't roll up under my knee. I have finally found those capris!! I am a true 'pear' shape and have a large bottom half and smaller waist and these fit perfectly. I have gone hiking and running in them and they have not moved at all. Oh and the 'swishy' sound when you're thighs rub together isn't all that noticable with these pants, that's definitely a plus. :) Thank you!! I'm definitely planning to buy them in all three colors.
- Thick Thighs and Sweat
- Chafing sucks! I have thick thighs and I experience the "chub rub" in most of my pants. I LOVE the way that these capris can handle my thick thighs without chafing and they can stand up to a sweaty hot yoga class and keep me dry! I've even worn them to Zumba and they kept up with the pace and stayed put while remaining supportive and comfy.